– Spark your imagination with the Airforce 12ci Plasma Cutter. Only weighs 27 pounds. Uses 120 volt input power. Comes with a built in air compressor making it ready to cut right out of the box. Up to 12 amps of power. Spark your imagination.
– Spark your imagination with the Handler 210 MVP wire feed welder. Quick select drive roll makes setup quicker by offering three grooves for two solid wires and one flux-cord. Seven position tapped voltage control selector and infinite wire feed speed allows for easy fine tuning. MVP technology allows the Handler 210 MVP to run […]
– Spark your imagination with the Stickmate 160i Stick Welder. Easy to carry and move at only 15 pounds. MVP adapters allow the Stickmate 160i to run on 120 volt or 240 volt input power without the use of tools. Precise and accurate amperage control and heat output used to weld up to 3/8 inch […]
Spark your imagination with the STICKMATE 210i stick welder. Only 15.5 pounds so you can work smarter, not harder by bringing the welder to the work. Single knob control for precises and accurate amperage control and heal output. With Hobart Hot Start technology the STICKMATE 210i provides easy, quick, and reliable arc starts. Welds up […]
– Spark your imagination with the Handler 100 wire feed welder. Weighs only 44 pounds, no shielding gas needed. The Handler 100 uses flex cord wire only. Simple, two knob design. Uses 115 volt input power. 100 amps of power. Spark your imagination.
– Hi, I’m Joel Ort with Hobart Welding Products. Today we have a project for you that is more of a need than a project. What I mean by that is I’m going to be building a grinder stand. And the reason for that is I’ve always had my grinder sitting on my workbench, so […]
– Spark your imagination with the HANDLER 190 wire feed welder. Quick select drive roll makes set-up quicker by offering three grooves for two solid wires and one flux-cord. Seven position tapped voltage control selector and infinite wire feed speed allows for easy fine tuning. Uses 230 input power. 190 amps of power. Easy to […]
So in my last video with this toolbox under here that I fixed up. I got a lot of questions about my lift table where I got it how I made it where is it from I didn’t make it actually bought it like this, but I thought I’d show you guys exactly what it […]
These boats have to be real tough. The Navy divers are extremely rigorous. They work 24 hours a day. They’re constantly immersed in salt water, hence the aluminum construction, and they’ve got to be able to slam up against the side of a ship or submarine over and over again and not risk the divers […]