Hey, what’s up, this is Pete. Welcome back to underdog garage We’re getting into part three of this Miata rust repair series where we’re actually going to be taking out the main structural rocker panel of our Miata so we have a lot of work ahead of us a lot of cutting a lot of […]
– Spark your imagination with the AirForce 27i plasma cutter. Weighs only 28 pounds. MVP technology allows the AirForce 27i to run on 120 volt or 240 volt input power without the use of tools. Up to 27 amps of power. Spark your imagination.
– Spark your imagination with the Airforce 12ci Plasma Cutter. Only weighs 27 pounds. Uses 120 volt input power. Comes with a built in air compressor making it ready to cut right out of the box. Up to 12 amps of power. Spark your imagination.
– Spark your imagination with the Handler 100 wire feed welder. Weighs only 44 pounds, no shielding gas needed. The Handler 100 uses flex cord wire only. Simple, two knob design. Uses 115 volt input power. 100 amps of power. Spark your imagination.
– Hi, I’m Joel Ort with Hobart Welding Products. Today we have a project for you that is more of a need than a project. What I mean by that is I’m going to be building a grinder stand. And the reason for that is I’ve always had my grinder sitting on my workbench, so […]
I mistakenly said Ohm’s law while that was power rule. lol
– Spark your imagination with the Champion 145 Welder/Generator. Portable at 220 pounds with running gear and roll bar frame built for added protection. Briggs & Stratton Intek engine with 6.25 gallon fuel tank for longer run times. 4,500 watt surge power and 4,000 watts continuous power to run additional tools. Can handle DC stick […]
– Spark your imagination with the Champion Elite welder generator. Easy to setup and start welding, no tools oil change, and digital hour meter. Just over three feet long and weighs less than competitive units. 11,000 watt surge power and 9,500 watt continuous power to run additional tools. 225 amp welder creates smooth arc starts […]
– Hi, I’m Joel Ort with Hobart Welding Products. Today, we have a simple project for you to make. It’s some yard art. We’re gonna be making a sunflower, and for this project, we only need two pieces of material. I have a two foot by three foot piece of sixteen gauge sheet stock, and […]
My name’s Barbie The Welder, and I’m a full-time metal sculptor. Today I’m going to share with you how to easily make some metal art using a plasma cutter. This project is super cool because there are no limits to what you can make. All you gotta do is use your imagination and follow the […]